YEAH!!! I SCORED A1 FOR MY CHINESE O LEVEL!!! HOHOHO~~~ my hard work has not went down to the drain... in fact it has been paid off... HOHOHO!!! cant stop smiling to myself... im a step closer towards my dream... CHINESE STUDIES!!! HERE I COME!!! YEAH!!!
however, i was onli happi for tt lightning moment for my result... coz my whole klz was lyk... and few were satisfied wif their results... looking at their glumpy faces i cant bring myself to be happi... haiz... frenz, u can do it!!! nw tt i've already had one sub cleared, i nid to complete my dnt asap... and 2 sub are cleared... hehe... den i onli nid to study 4 more sub... lalala... YES, LIWEN, U CAN DO IT!!! JIA YOU!!!
muz wk 100000000000000.................0000... % hard for my math and sci liao... my eng oso... muz read more!!!
nid to blanja whole family durians today... coz ytd eat durian halfway papa dey all sae if i score A1 muz blanja dem durians... later ask papa hlp mi buy... haha... and swensens large earthquake... i oso told dc dey all ytd if i score A1, i will chiong to swensens eat large earthquake... haha...
congrats to qy, jolyn, py and df for scoring A1 too... hehe!!!
____________________________________________________________________
DERRICK IS BEING ELIMINATED FROM SUPERSTAR!!! ARRGH~~~ Y MUZ TIS HAPPEN TO MI??? uh oh... its HIM???
isnt his singing gd enuff? in fact i tink wei lian's singing is nt as nice as b4 animore... haiz... I WAN DERRICK BACK!!! dey already took away wei cong liao leh... nw even derrick oso no hope liao... sian diao leh!!! nw i can onli count on jun yang liao... hehehe... the female contestants... i find xin hui's voice nicer... kelly ok lar... no comments... i lyk dem both... hahaha...
____________________________________________________________________
SO WAT IF I DROP AMATH? DUN BOAST TO MI TT UR STILL A AMATH STUDENT OK? PLS SHOW SOME RESPECT TO OTHERS IF U WAN OTHERS TO RESPECT U, OK? AT LEAST IM KIND ENUFF TO GO ARD HLPING PPL WIF THEIR WK SO TT DEY CAN COMPLETE IT BY THE DATELINE... UNLIKE U, ONLI NOE HW TO TOK AND NV TRY TO HLP... SOMEMROE UR OWN THING OSO HAVEN FINISH YET STILL DARE SAE SO MUCH... IM NT TRYING TO BOAST ARD TT I'VE COMPLETED MY PROJECT LIAO... BT REALLI LAR... PLS TINK USING BOTH UR BIG AND SMALL BRAINS... SO TT WATEVA COMES OUT FRM UR MOUTH MAKES SENSE, ALRIGHT? I NOE THE IMPORTANCE OF DNT FOR SOME PPL COZ IM ONE OF THOSE HU LEFT WIF 6 SUB. SO I DUWAN TO C DEM RUSHING, AND I DUWAN ANIONE TO SAE I FINISH LIAO NV HLP ARD...
GET TIS CLEAR OK?!
________________________________________
SINCE I'M IN SUCH A HAPPI MOOD TODAY, I SHALL NOT CONTINUE SCOLDING... SO TT IT WUN SPOIL MY MOOD... LALALA... I GO EAT HAO LIAO LIAO!!! HEHEHE... ORDERED PIZZA~~~ 2-4-1~~~ HEHE...
LIWEN, JIA YOU!!! YEAH!!! JIA YOU!!!
muhahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment