started well tis morning when i had tuition wif Chester.
BUT!!! when i gt home, and enjoying my lunch HALFWAY, every one came asking mi abt the electives i gt for yr2.
YES!!! I GOT INTO THE ELECTIVES I WANTED: New media application and Video production .
BUT BUT!!! my Video production is wif T02!!! =(( WHY LITAT HUH!? everyone frm my klz hu choose Video production is havnig lesson wif T01 leh. WHY AM I WITH T02 HUH!?
WAH LAU! damn disappointed lar... =((
I HOPE THAT THEY WILL DO AMENDMENTS TO OUR TIMETABLE!!! HOW COULD THEY BEAR TO SEPERATE MI WIF MY CUTE T01-rians?!
CHS TIMETABLE IS SO DAMN BLOODY COCK UP! grrrrrr...
Almost had no mood to tutor Theresa and Joshua just nw. im glad tt i've pulled it through.
BUT BUT BUT!!! Joshua made mi damn angry juz nw tt i almost screamed my head off.
and just today, after tuition wif T&J, i told their mum tt i'd be teaching until nxt wk. coz i've gt sch SOON!
smth to cheer mi up. tml, im getting my tution fees frm CHESTER~ lalala~ hahahah
No comments:
Post a Comment