Friday, July 13, 2007

GOOD LUCK, RAHMAN! =)

In another twelve and a half hours' time, you'll be enlisted for NS.
Your head will go bald.
You will be thrown in a far away island with all guys!
You won't be able to lead the life that you're already so used to.
You can't disturb us anymore, you can't see our faces frequently.
Most importantly, you're turning into a man in a few hours' time!

Today is the very last day that we can see a stupid childish and irritating Rahman!
I know that you're afraid.
Don't try to hide lar, its so damn obvious.
You behaved so fucking awkward when we bid you farewell.
I could see water in your eyes even though your eyes are small. hahah!

You're going to miss tml's area meeting.
You won't be there to fool around during area meeting.
In a few weeks' time, you won't be there to entertain me.
For me to punch.
For me to throw sarcasm.
No one, other than you, have mastered the skill of drawing a smiley face on my face when I'm pissed off.
None of the guy friends who've been enlisted made me feel like i wanna tear.
I'm glad that we didn't cry , although we wanted to lar.

But, always bear in mind what is your goal.
OFFICER CADET SCHOOL.
get into OCS, and wait for me. wait for raf. wait for kaili.
You're one step ahead of us! damn it. We're catching up, so don't slack ar! =D
3 weeks is fast.
It's just like our CIBTC isn't it?
You're a tough guy, and I'm sure you'll stand out!


I'll definitely miss you.
Looking foward for your return and fill us in with the latest stories and all your adventures!
Take loads of care, Rahman! =)

No comments: