Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tired.

Its a very packed day for me today.
NPCC in the morning, rushed to shool for radio, just homed.
And gonna get ready for jap class.

Its already Wednesday, and I've been too busy to rest!
And its grandma's bday tml, need to go out and eat again.

You tell me, WHERE IS MY BREAK!?

*runs around my room and scream*

I am so not used to see a new face coming into npcc room.
I miss that stern figure who'd always step into npcc room to clarify things with the CIs.
I miss sneaking to the npcc room door to check if she's in that room; if she's in there, i would try to sneak away before she starts nagging or asking me with endless questions.
I miss spotting that scary person right on top of the grandstand, observing both me and the cadets, during training and adding pressure to me.
I miss that lady to nag at me whenever i bring cold drinks into npcc room.

I miss everything that have to do with her. I seriously don't mind her yelling her head off at me for as many times as she wants.
If only she's still our oc...
If only we could fulfil her wish for achieving a gold award, maybe she won't leave.
Beacuse she mentioned: If this year never get gold unit, I quit NPCC ar!
She had been talking about this almost every year, and this year she finally did it.
She'e a woman of her word, she's not NATO.
Whatever it is, she's still gonna be the only teacher who earned my respect. she changed my life. She's our role model. =)

No comments: