Ok, I'm pretty emotionally stable now. (In fact, I haven't been feeling emotionally unstable ever since I reached here. BAHAHAHA) And add on that they say they're gonna ban blogger over here as well, so I shall update as much as I could now.
12 sept. Thanks for all the smses, cards, posters, gummies, etc etc. Thanks Frances and Dc for making the effort to wake up early and send me off. And many thanks to my family too! (:









After all the goodbyes and tears...


To make it homely, we call this the Sim Lim Square. We still have Taka, Giant, Changi, etc here too! :)

Our canteen. It's hugeeeeee.
At dong hu..

Huiting! The cool monitress.

Wanyuan the Chao Kway Tiao girl.

Yanmin. She's pretty!

Cindy! She's a glutton too!

Lynnette and Chengyao. I think they make a good couple. (:
And today is our...

First day of school!

Timetable is not bad? We can shop!!!




Ok, that's all I have for now. Update again after I've gotten the pics. Time for tutorial!
xoxo. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment