My Big Two-O birthday was a very sweet and memorable one.
Thanks for all the effort you guys have made to give me the surprise.
Be it roomie's gift and cards;
Bel, huiting and cindy's birthday song;
Tiramisu from Sian Choo, Cindy and Weiting;
Heinekens from bel and huiting;
Pudding cake from Cheng Yao;
Another Pudding cake from Ding Xuan and Yaxin;
And a lovely birthday cake from Doraemon Onni.
Sunny Warm greetings from Singapore;Be it roomie's gift and cards;
Bel, huiting and cindy's birthday song;
Tiramisu from Sian Choo, Cindy and Weiting;
Heinekens from bel and huiting;
Pudding cake from Cheng Yao;
Another Pudding cake from Ding Xuan and Yaxin;
And a lovely birthday cake from Doraemon Onni.
Of course, the unforgettable cake cutting session.
You guys warm my heart in this 3'c wintry Wuhan Night. ((:
I'm really happy and touched. I really don't know how to put them into words, but still, thank you! (:



And while waiting for the cake cutting session to start, there were mermaids everywhere in my homely 1301
All of us had been having late nights due to exams and they still bothered to plan all the surprises. *tears*
'

And it's Huiting's birthday today too!
Happy 20th, woman! Remember, Capricorns rocks~! ((:
Happy birthday to Yang, Nicole and Peijun!
One serious question to ask
Do I really freaking look or behave like a 20-year-old?!
Ok, last paper tomorrow~
But I wish time could freeze once the paper is over.
xoxo (:
You guys warm my heart in this 3'c wintry Wuhan Night. ((:
I'm really happy and touched. I really don't know how to put them into words, but still, thank you! (:
Happy birthday to Yang, Nicole and Peijun!
One serious question to ask
Ok, last paper tomorrow~
But I wish time could freeze once the paper is over.
xoxo (:
No comments:
Post a Comment