Hello Singapore! School just started for less than a week and I have to confess that I skipped most of the lessons for last week. Partially due to unable to get my timetable and also I needed some time to switch back to study mode. Like last Friday, I woke up and went for the 10am lesson, I reached there at 9.45am and I left the classroom even before the teacher began his lesson. I felt really out of place when I'm in the same class as the locals. And while I was on my way to escape from last Friday's lesson, I was imagining ChengYao running after me and say: "No! You're not going anywhere, get back to the classroom NOW!" Hahaha.
But anyway, I've been attending lessons for this week and I'm getting used to it. I think the classmates are very kind. One of them even gave me the map of HuaShi to prevent me from getting lost in the campus. How sweet is that? haha.
And my room mate cooked lunch for me the other time when I had hangover. So I must say that I'm doing very well here. Well, at least PRETTY well. :) I'm planning of giving the America and England friends to try Durian!!! Hohoho.
Did I mention that I finally had the courage to step into the pingpong area? It was easier than I thought. And today, I stepped into the stadium, it felt so comfortable to feel the breeze kissing my cheeks. I never thought I could go back to these two places, I'm glad I did. :)
xoxo (:
No comments:
Post a Comment