Sunday, January 24, 2010

Adventurous Capricorns


(Confession: I wasn't watching TV at all. I was trying to work on my revision. But I knew that he was going to take me out so I lied to him. :P )

While I was eating my exam notes silly at Beilou, Ryan figured that I should take a break. He took me on a 20minutes motuoche ride and we arrived at somewhere near the Yellow Crane Tower. We were at some kind of park, and I tell you, it was reallyyyyyyyyy pretty!!!

We had to walk down slope with bushes all around us. The noises that came out from the bushes didn't really scare me, but Ryan's: "stay close, liwen" freaked me out a little and I kept imagining that someone would jump out from the bushes and take me away.. -_-"

Anyway, after walking for like 10minutes (While I tripped like at least 3 times), I realized that we were by the shore of the river!!!


The scenery was sooooooooo pretty! I hate myself for being unable to capture the images well on my camera :(
We could see the Yellow Crane Tower right opposite us, really PRETTY!!! ^^

Sarang hae, Ryan! :)

YAYness~ thanks, Ryan for the adventure. It was great except that he told me he broke almost 20 traffic rules (motuoches are not allowed in that area, esp), and my face was so frozen that I can't feel my face at all from the motuoche ride, and for the first time in my 21 years I felt so (ugly)bimbotic by bashing in in my boots which resulted in me tripping all over the place. zzz LIWEN LEH, how can Liwen, from NPCC, have this kind of thing happen to her?! BOOHOOHOO`

Hohoho, I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR MY EXAMS TO BE OVER!!!

On a (not sad) not-so-happy-note: Mia and Hugo are leaving for holidays TODAY! Which means I can't see Mia (and Hugo :P ) for ONE WHOLE MONTH!!!

Alright, back to revision. PRAY FOR ME!

xoxo (:

No comments: