And so, my attachment starts today. I wasn't expecting it to be so soon thou, coz my class hasn't arrived in Wuhan yet, so I called my teacher in charge to figure out my components for the internship. I was supposed to meet him at 9am to discuss about it, and he just sent me to my class right away. Because we have to fulfill a minimum hour of class hours, I have to attend the intensive day to night full preschoolers timetable. BITE ME!!!
Anyway, it's good that it's ending on the 22nd Oct, one more weeeeeeeeeek! Yeah, why do you think I got to attend so many classes everyday with them? Coz my other classmates started the internship a month ago while I was shaking leg in Sg and carry on to shake leg and pig out here in Wuhan. Not that I deliberately want to do that, I told you because my class is not in Wuhan yet!!!
Today was the first day.. and man, I'm so exhausted. Afterall, the preschoolers I'm dealing with are adults. Who speaks no Mandarin, some don't even speak English. Time for some crazy actions guessing game baby!
Alright, imma go eat and then prolly fall asleep right away.
2 comments:
this is totally chicken and duck talk!
lol
yarrrr.. i think by the end of this internship my chi also tok gong with them already.
Post a Comment