Saturday, April 05, 2008

Cursed

Yesterday was so not my day.
Dinner cancelled, late to meet dc and frances, didn't managed to get my shoes, damn 700A played us out, cabbed home.

I really thought today will be a very good day, as I think all the bad luck has been used up yesterday already. I was wrong.

Training starts on 7.45am, I overslept until Jerry called me at ardound 9.30am.
Waited for bloody 20 mins for the bus to Fajar. (3 out of 6 buses from my stop can reach Fajar)
Lunched at KFC. I love the 2 piece chicken alot! But there's a price to pay. I finally went to weight myself today, and it was horrible! Let me shake my fats away pls!

Bugis with honey, bought my shoes and a top.
Wanted to go kino and look for my book but to no avail.

Wanted to submit my fortnight log but the damn Mel is down. (sweeties, pls sms me to remind me to submit the log. thnx!)

I was listening happily to my MP3 on the way home.
Few mins ago, I wanted to get my MP3 charged.
And my MP3 pronounced dead. How sudden. I was using it less than an hour ago.

And I'm bloody broke nowadays, how am I supposed to get a new set of MP3?
You know I can't survive without music when I'm travelling.
I've to travel 45mins to workplace. 45mins without music could turn me real nasty.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG? Don't play me anymore ok!
knn.

No comments: