Monday, April 21, 2008

Strawberries!

Just chatted with Gracey and lulu on MSN.
I've always been wondering to myself, how would things be like if I were to be with them over at China now? Coz all the while it's like, I'm gonna fly with them. But oh well. Face the reality, girl.

It seems like they're still at Singapore. The wonders of technology.
Oh man, I'm missing them terribly much! =(
I miss all the thick and thin we've been through together over the semesters.
Lulu says she's dating me out on the very next day after she returned to Singapore, and I'm starting to anticipate the arrival of that day already!

I miss Edna, Edna miss Liwen.
I miss Gracey, Gracey miss Liwen.
I miss Joycelyn, Joycelyn miss Liwen.

(The level of "miss-ing" is not according to ranking. I go by the name with the least alphabet. DONT BE SENSITIVE AR JOYCELYN! hahaha)


BY THE WAY! I hope my other classmates are doing fine over at china too! I miss you girls too! OK, I miss peter too! HAHAHAH :)

Ok, counting down~ they are coming back soooooooooooooon! yes, very soon. (:

* damn, I can't upload picture. So pls just imagine that there's a pic of us which we took at the airport before they fly off. thanks *

OK, time for videos! nitez! (:

No comments: