Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Freedom at work! =D

I was busy topping up my Milo at the pantry this morning and a super duper very cute ang moh came to chat with me. He did all the talking and I behaved like an idiot by busy drinking Milo to avoid eye contact and nod my head furoiusly at whatever he says. *blush*

Anyway, I'm back at P&G for work this week! YAYness~!!! =DDD
This means, I can speak freely; laugh loudly;dance around like a monkey; surf the net; admire the surrounding as I walk around; recieve friendly smiles from people; nobody would see-you-no-up; and I can sit down relax and ogle at people as I enjoy the endless flow of MILO!!! =)))

But the price I have to pay is that, I need to wake up at 5am every morning so that I can report on time for work at 7.30am. *smake forehead*

But hey! I get to knock off at 4.30pm, yo! *blows flying kisses*

HAHAHAHAH.

Ok, back to work now! :))

xoxo (:

No comments: