There are so many things running in my mind and I want to vomit them all out to reduce the all the sorrows.
I want to rant, I want to scream, I want to sleep, I want to cry, I want to believe, I want to stay optimistic.
I thought I could squeeze all the unhappiness into this entry.
But I realized that I've got so much things to say and so many things to do.
I don't know where should I begin with.
I just know that I want to know how can I let people know how I really feel.
I want to learn how to face the crowd without feigning everything's well.
I want to let them know that I've made up my mind.
I want to get positive outcomes in every aspect.
I want to turn back time and be daring enough to knock on your bloody door.
I want to have superpower to listen to your heart.
I want to ignore all criticizes and believe in us.
I want to exchange my whole world for happiness.
I want to lead my life my way.
I want to break free from everything.
Pray for me. Thanks.
I shall go think hard about how can I put everything into words.
To think I actually love languages. I can't even find words to express my own feelings.
What the fuck.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment