Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm back!



Flipping and tossing on bed with a mind full of uncertainties and disappointment doesn't help. Crying yourself to sleep for countless nights could be the most silly thing that one can do.

By the time you're exhausted from crying and thinking and felt like sleeping, the sun will be out to shine on you and tell you that it's a brand new day.

Facing the crowd with a big smile on your face is the most challenging part of the day. It's also the hardest time for you to pull it through, because it's so tiring to fake a smile. Occasionally, you would get all confused because you don't know if you were really faking a smile or you were really enjoying yourself.

The sky turns dark and you can finally stop faking. But the same old thing will strike you again once you switch off the lights and crawl up to your bed, hoping to get some sleep.

Two months of living like a rotten human being and it's time to buck up again.
Time to embark on the new journey of my life.
I'm a step closer now. I really want my plans to work out.

Goodbye tears, goodbye insomnia.

*On your feets, UP!*
Sorry if it took me quite awhile.
Hello world, I'm back! *waves*

xoxo (:

No comments: