Busy meeting up with people and friends and animals and.......... Aiya, Busy lar! =)
I will just update about those meetups with pictures ok? :)
And met up with Bel and gang (I forgot when. LOL)We had this ZooPicnic @ Marina Barrage before Monkey went to Melbourne.
(Too many pics to put up so I only selected a few)
We ate, we flew kite, we played frisbee and monkey!
And I met up with these lovelies too! HAHAHA. We're the SNTG (Singapore Next Top Gangster)


Ahhhh! I MISS THIS BITCH 32134490328573091831-208349402 TIMES! My oh my, how am I suppose to survive.................

And we had a Fajar CIs Gathering. (Kaili and I were so shocked when we realized that we have so many CIs in the unit. And it wasn't the full strength on that day, Robin, Suhaili, Nasrul and the newer CIs were absent.)
And he gave his last debrief session..
Gosh~ Will definitely won't get used to it when he's not around.Whooooo~ More meetup sessions coming up! I'm so happy!!! HAHAHA.
On a heavier note: All my friends are disappearing! They are either flying away for studies or migrating! And many of my guy friends are losing their hairssssssss! Are they that stressed up?!
My BFF Gordan is going in tomorrow!!! BOOHOO! No more supper, no more midnight movies, no more xiao hong (his car) for weeeeeks! :(
Ok, I want more good news! I want more good luck! PLEASE, THANK YOU! :))
xoxo (:

No comments:
Post a Comment