WHAT?! Boon is back?!
Yes people, yes. Godzilla the great is back in town!
Because she realized that she should give her poor angmohs, whom she had been terrorizing for months, a short break. So she decided to travel back home and haunt the people who've been constantly nagging at her to "come home lar".
It was supposed to be a surprise for everyone. But due to some unforeseen circumstances, my surprise backfired. -_-"
And I'm pretty impressed by Ah Bel's super tight mouth; she was the only one who knows that I'm coming home. I know that it's been hard on you for the past few weeks, great effort yo! :P
Sooooooooo many things I wanna do!
- Lose weight, slim down
- Shop for cny clothes
- Suntan
- Club!
- Tour around my sunny Singapore
- Meetup with people who bother to make time for me
Ahhh, I'm all worn out now. Been running around to meet my lovelies and do some shopping. Busy, tiring, but happy. Thanks people for letting me to see your lovely faces. I know you all skipped classes, I know you all are tired after a long day of work, I know you all love me. :)
Omg, cny is coming!!! JIANFEI JIANFEI JIANFEI!!! LIWEN, JIA YOU!!!
xoxo (:
No comments:
Post a Comment