I AM SO EXCITED!!! I CAN'T SLEEP!!! WE'RE LEAVING FOR HARBIN IN FEW HOURS TIME~ Flight is at 11am, guess we've to leave by 7.30am or so. WHOOO~~~
Anyway, finally got out of Beilou after so many #@!$@$@#! months and so much torture! :D
I have more than 100kg of stuffs to move, and I lived on the 5th floor, with NO elevator! So Ryan and Jimond had to come to Beilou, carry my shits from 5th to 1st floor, load everything onto the cab, unload my shits, and carry my shits up to their apartment. They live on the 7th floor and there is no elevator too! Awww, love love! :D
They saw my fugly boots for Harbin and went: GOT DAMN, that's the ugliest pair of shoes I've ever seen in my whole life, Liwen!
:(
Im so bored now. They're all alseep, no one wants to entertain me tonight. :(
One question: Should I bring my bolster along?
IM SO SCARED. It's -30'c when we reach there tomorrow!
Gonna have SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!
xoxo (:
No comments:
Post a Comment