
Happy Birthday To Me,
Happy Birthday To Me,
Happy Birthday To Liwen,
Happy Birthday To Me!
Happy Birthday To Me,
Happy Birthday To Liwen,
Happy Birthday To Me!
Wow.. 22..
It seems like it was just last week that I celebrated my 16th Birthday at plaza mac..
It seems like 3 days ago that I celebrated my 20th Birthday in Wuhan, my first time being away from home for my birthday...
It seems like just yesterday that I turned 21, celebrating with the important people in huashi over good ol' mac and watching hangover.., its the age for the adulthood that I been longing for..
22, not an age to fool around like a little kid anymore, not an age to still bring trouble and burden to the family.
22, it's an age to start being independent, to start planning on my future, to start working towards my first One Million in Singapore Dollar (or better still, USD!) ! :)
PS: Happy to spend this day with my family from huashi. Thank you Shanti, Francis and my Retard for the intimate birthday. Would love to spend it with other friends here too.. Although people seems so shocked that I didn't throw any party.. Afterall it's Liwen's birthday we talking about here.. :))
PPS: It's also my first time celebrating my birthday with someone so special, I mean I had a "stead" when I was 16 but he missed my little party at plaza mac coz of his damn soccer match.. HAHAH. Thank you Retard for being the first :)
PPS: Thank you guys for all your wishes!!! I can still feel your love heheh ;)
It seems like it was just last week that I celebrated my 16th Birthday at plaza mac..
It seems like 3 days ago that I celebrated my 20th Birthday in Wuhan, my first time being away from home for my birthday...
It seems like just yesterday that I turned 21, celebrating with the important people in huashi over good ol' mac and watching hangover.., its the age for the adulthood that I been longing for..
22, not an age to fool around like a little kid anymore, not an age to still bring trouble and burden to the family.
22, it's an age to start being independent, to start planning on my future, to start working towards my first One Million in Singapore Dollar (or better still, USD!) ! :)
PS: Happy to spend this day with my family from huashi. Thank you Shanti, Francis and my Retard for the intimate birthday. Would love to spend it with other friends here too.. Although people seems so shocked that I didn't throw any party.. Afterall it's Liwen's birthday we talking about here.. :))
PPS: It's also my first time celebrating my birthday with someone so special, I mean I had a "stead" when I was 16 but he missed my little party at plaza mac coz of his damn soccer match.. HAHAH. Thank you Retard for being the first :)
PPS: Thank you guys for all your wishes!!! I can still feel your love heheh ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment