Saturday, January 22, 2011

Last day out, before my winter break @ sg..

It's been a really snowy week, it snowed every other day so Wuhan's pretty white now. Been spending these two days alot with the retard coz I'm coming home for 3 weeks. 3 weeks without retarded moment kinda makes me sad :((

Spent my whole yesterday with him and we went out into the snow and playyyyyyy, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

He kicked the snowman head off :(
Followed by dinner, by him.. I told you, we (I) eat a truckload of food... :D:D


And so the morning finally arrived and it was -3'c. My retarded bf took my luggages and sent me off in the lobby, stood in the cold for 10 good minutes in just his trackpants, long sleeve shirt and flip flop.
"Suffocate" - J. Holiday, stucked in my head.
The lullaby of the night.

I been so immune to flying around so frequently, the only time I cried was when I left for Wuhan with the CHS-ers back in 2008.. Until last night.. I almost forgot I can actually get so upset about leaving..

No comments: