Monday, February 14, 2011

Wuhan, finally!!! :)))))))

Flight from Sg-Gz and from Gz-Wuh was good, no delay no trouble, smooth! I was expecting delays coz I kept hearing alot of announcement saying their flight would be delayed, plus Wuhan was snowing non-stop yesterday.

Met an awesome taxi driver who made my 1hr+ journey an interesting one. Seriously, nice cabbies are super hard to find in places like this, glad I got his contacts. There wasn't any jam, unlike the last time where it took me 2.5hrs to reach.. This journey was smoother than smooth!!

My retard welcomed me back in our lobby, and I was so surprised to see my room sparkling clean when I entered my room. Floor swept and mopped, dishes done, laundry done, dusts swept.Everything done. <3 Thank you my retard, and Happy Valentines Day to my awesome superboyfriend and to the rest of you out there! :))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how was your coffee/tea in the flask?? cleared? hahahahahaha.

*mistress

丽雯 said...

hahahahahahahahah yar, and he cleaned that too! :P

jayhollic*bel said...

he so sweet to you!
happy v day to you my boon! hope you are having a lovely one. :)

丽雯 said...

haha thanks ah bel!! yes its an enjoyable one. happy v.day to u too!