Usually my blog would be locked by this point of time coz I know there wont be updates within short term. Hahaha, I'm sorry I was busy with doing nothing so I didn't have the time to update.. Or should I phrase it this way: I was busy doing nothing thus I have nothing to update about. Yeap, that's better. :P
Well, if any of you still check out my site religiously.. Here it goes!
News number one: Welcome to China, Sian Chooooooooooooooooooo!!! Whoooooo~
I really want to turn up for the Singapore Day in Shanghai, but my thesis is really driving me crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, and and and I really wanna see Sian Choo! Didnt get to see her during my Winter break..
News number two: I'm starting work tomorrow!!! YAY!!! As a translator and interpreter.
Although thesis is driving me nuts, I won't say no to such a good money catch!!! They offered a much higher pay to make me continue working for them after graudation, and the amount is really good.
News number three: After 3 years in China, I finally went to the movie theater last Friday!!! With Ryan and them usual people. I am number 4.
News number four: My frying pan caught on fire while I was cooking last night!!! I saw fire growing in my pan! And all I did was stare and stare and stare.. The fire was growing bigger and bigger.. Until Ryan ran over to grab the pan and threw it in the sink and got his hand burnt :(
News number five: I got to go now, to Chicony to stock up more snackssssssssssssssss!!!
News number six: I STILL NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT SLIM DOWN!!!
xoxo :)

2 comments:
STOP.LOCKING.YOUR.BLOG.
because I am ALWAYS reading it okays. :)
and and and and
congrats on finally going to the movies in Wuhan! haha, jiayou for your thesis, you can do it! jiayou!!!
i cant help you much la, you know, my Chinese sucks. HAHA.
hahaha, see i didnt lock it this time.. ur chinese is awesome!!!
and thank u for the encouragement, u jiayou too ok. see youuuuuuuuuuuu muack
Post a Comment