
As you can tell, I could hardly open my eyes and I had a really hard time fitting my contact lens into my left eye.. I really had a hard time waking up, all I could remember was Ryan's alarm went off, I heard the shower went on, and then I heard: goodbye, babe. , and I went back to sleep until Shanti texted me: are you awake?
But because our boys had no confidence to do the after-interview in Chinese, Chen Laoshi turned around and yelled out: 哎,张丽雯,你来当翻译好不好? And the boys were cheering at the back: liwen, liwen liwen.. Knowing how precious time is to people who do journalism, I decided not to be a gu-niang and accepted the request. Even thou deep inside I was kinda feeling 不平衡 coz all I wanted to do was to sit by the court and cheer for the boys while eating my Roti Prata.
The weird thing about me is that when I don't get enough sleep and I stay awake for too long, I would feel extremely tired but can't fall back to sleep. So, since Joycee came over to Huashi, we decided to not to waste the day and headed out to Hankou+SiMenKou. We really really need to get away from the school campus coz Chicony is all we ever been to for the past many many many days.
On the ferry...

I prefer to call it the Human Cargo coz it's really hugeeeeeeeeeee and the no. of people onboard was probably half of the whole Wuhan. It was my 2nd time taking the ferry to Hankou, the first time was almost a year ago after I had my stitches and Vova decided to take me out for a breather.Fooling around in Hankou








And off to food street for more fooooooooooooooooooooooood mmmmm
Ok, that's all for nowwwwwwww. later loves!!!

2 comments:
you have proven that Singaporeans can switch between Mandarin and English with a snap by being the translator...awesome possum!
hahaha i throw face only!!
Post a Comment