bloggy, there's tis thing i wan to tell u...
I MISS NP, I MISS NP, I MISS NP AND I MISS NP!!! I MISS NP TO THE POWER OF INFINITY~~~ I MISS 9TH BATCH MONKEY NCOS!!!
was abt to walk hm wif aud frm the mama shop when raf called mi to go back to sch for np... immediately, we went back to sch... the sec1s were having changing parade... dey were groaning and complaining... tts wat we used to do when we had changing parades... curse and swear and whoever is giving us changing parades... i told dem to enjoy their changing parades... coz its all the tekanings u received during training tt u will miss the most after u pass out... i noe tt dey will tink im mad... hu will enjoy all thses tortures? coz tts wat i used to tink of, too!
i fi didnt join np, i will still be the nerdy, big, fat(although i still am now), stupid, blur, quiet, shy, nt sporty, reserve, etc... person... np realli changed mi alot... used to hate things lyk flying fox and other elements and camps... bt nw, i luv dem~ was not those kind of adventurous person... bt nw, i luv every adventure~ and esp ice breaking games... used to hate dem to core... coz it means i muz open my mouth to mek frenz... bt nw? i cant wait to mek new frenz!!! thnx for changing mi, and grooming mi into wat i am, or rather, wat we are today! coz i tink tt my squadmates changed too~ I DIDNT REGRET JOINING NPCC~
b4 i start blogging, allow mi to 'sing' 2 songs...
MONKEY, GORILLA, CHIMPANZEE
MONKEY, GORILLA, CHIMPANZEE
MONKEY, GORILLA, MONKEY
GORILLA, MONKEY, MONKEY
CHIMPANZEE~~~
PEARLY SHELLS
BY THE OCEAN
SHINING IN THE SUN
COVERING THE SHORE
WHEN I SEE YOU
MY HEART TELLS ME THAT I LOVE YOU
MORE THAN ALL THOSE LITTLE PEARLY SHELLS
HURRY HURRY HOME LOVE
HURRY BACK TO SINGAPURA
THROUGH THE MOUTAINS AND THE VALLEYS
HURRY HOME TO ME, HURRY HOME TO ME
I KNOW I KNOW
YOU HAVE TO GO
PLEASE HURRY BACK HOME LOVE
I MISS YOU SO
I MISS YOU SO
IN MY MIND I COULD YOU SINGING
AND THE ECHOES THROUGH THE VALLEYS
CROSS THE LAKES OF TROUBLE WATERS
HURRY HOME TO ME, HURRY HOME TO ME
I KNOW I KNOW
YOU HAVE TO GO
PLEASE HURRY BACK HOME LOVE
I MISS YOU SO, I MISS YOU SO
IN THE WESTERN PART OF SINGAPORE
THERE'S A PLACE WHERE WE BELONG TO
WHERE WE TRAINED TO BE AN NCO
IN FAJAR SEC, IN FAJAR SEC
I KNOW I KNOW
YOU HAVE TO GO
PLEASE HURRY BACK HOME LOVE
I MISS YOU SO
I MISS YOU SO~~~
~~~~~~ NPCC, I WILL MISS YOU ! ! ! ~~~~~~
ok, today's lesson was plain... ms phang didnt cum.. bt her spirit was there... inside the kinematic ws she gave us.. shit! i cant do at all man~ mr joseph took over her lesson... gave us quiz... and he was nagging again... haha... mr joseph, thnx for teaching us so mani teaching and drilling tips and all the fun games... all the best for ur future and hope tt u will be posted back to fajar again...=) i will miss u and ur butter dance!!!=D after sch ased dc teach mi math... den went art rm to find aud. frances dey all were there too... meking print screens... gd lor, didnt tell mi dey are meking it... i tink i noe wat dey are tinking... dey still tinks tt im the devil... ever since the klz deco incident... bt, I AM REALLI NOT, OK?! nvm, no point pondering over it or feeling upset for tis... if dey are true frenz, dey will try to understand u and trust u...
went to do my dnt project after tt... i hope tt my project will turn out nice... thnx, frenz!! u guys hlp mi even though u still have ur own project to be bz wif... thnx!!! ^_^
lyk wat i said, went np after tt... den played captain's ball wif np sec1s... so violent... den monkey ncos sat at grand stand, played graduation and flashed back... almost cried... we were lyk returned to 12june05... when we stood at parade sq, T.Os and CIs all coming, shook hands and wished us all the best etc etc... jq cried... 2nd time liao... haha... used to tink tt he's those kind of tough and strong ppl, wun shed tears over tis kind of things... haha... bt ever since 12june05, my opinion for mani sqmates changed... we cried on tt day... nt bcoz we are crybabies... its bcoz lyk wat mr yong said... we have feelings for NPCC~~~
MONKEY NCOS, LISTEN UP!!! U DIDNT JOIN THE WRONG CCA... IF U DIDNT JOIN NP, U WUN GT TO MI MI... TT MEANS THERE WILL BE ONE LESSER CHIO BU IN UR CIRCLE OF FRENZ!!! hahaha~~~ =p
xiao pang... opps... is xiao shou...(shun xiang)
remember, i wan to c ur pic printed on some popular magazines' cover pg...!!! hahaha!!!
MONKEY NCOS, I MISS U GUYS!!!
oh yar, DERRICK IS IN!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! MY 6 CALLS AND HIS EFFORT HAS NOT GONE DWN INTO THE DRAIN~~~ YEAH!!! DO CONTINUE SUPPORTING DERRICK!!!
LIWEN, JIA YOU!!! YEAH!!! JIA YOU!!!
muhahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment