Saturday, November 24, 2007

Atc.

Back from ATC.
Unusual.
No punishment, no sense of urgency.
Cadets who makes all instructors vomit blood.
Oh well, but still I managed to see instructors whom I can only see them like once a year.
Campfire is up to your own imagination.
What the old birds mentioned during CI debrief kinda have a point there. Although all their points are basically the same.
So guilty. Alright, next year! If I'm able to make it. yar yar, yes. I hope so too.
Shenghan and Junqi will be enlisted soon. Even harder to meet them already. =(

After we returned to Fajar,
Mr solehan: Alright, thanks for appearing in the camp. (smth like that)
Suhaili: Thanks only ar?
Mr solehan: huh?
Me: we haven't eat our breakfast *cough cough*
the rest: yar lar, sir.
And so, we got our free breakfast-cum-lunch. wohoo!
Anyway, didnt manage to take many pics. because, my batt WENT FLAT once i reached the campsite for less than half an hour.
Bravo!
At Changi Jetty









At the Campsite (bahru)
Water Parade before heading to noordin for campfire.
The one standing right infront with his hand up is ANG SOON YANG. haha!

No comments: