Damn. The cold war hasn't ended. Which means, I've to smuggle more snacks into my room and eat. UNHEALTHY!
If I'm in the wrong, I'd definitely admit it. But if I think that I'm right, I won't give in even if you try to slaughter me. This, some of you might know. SOME.
Anyway, today was great! A burden off! coz had modern literature this morning. Although i kinda made a fool outta myself during the Q&A part. *bang the wall*
After lit, nan zhi guo treated us to alumni! wohoo~ 3 cheers to nan lao shi man! And he's so funny during the lunch. HAHAHA. couldn't stop laughing.
LKF's tutorial was great too!
And today's Radio production simply rocks lar. Longgggggggggg time since we last heard our voices on mic. The feeling is just oh-so-great. wuuuuu~
Looking forward to see our end product for this Advertisment. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHO~
Aniway, thnx mark (if you happen to be peeping at my blog) for helping me to borrow the book i wanted just now eh? haha.
Alright. Assignment, Assignments, ASSIGNMENTSSSSSSSS!!
And its korean tml!!! told ya, im multi language. HOHOHO!
I WANNA PLAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment