Friday, November 30, 2007

It's FRIDAY!

It's FRIDAY~
haha. That's what cruz always mention on air every Friday.
But he's away at Turkey now, so can't hear this phrase lar.
Anyway, talk about Cruz. I had always wanted to laugh after some readers from his blog commented one of his entries (which he had deleted).

The funniest part is this when he replied to that comment(taken from Cruz's blog):

I SAY that every reader of cruzteng.com has to jump on the spot ten times and shout HUAT AH before reading each entry.

hahaha! Can you imagine every reader actually really jump and shout HUAT AH and den procceeds to reading his blog? HAHAHA. damn hilarious lar.

Ok, back to my day now.
ITS FRIDAY~ no school day!
But i went back to school to hlp out huiyin and sianchoo for their radio advertisment.
I got my free breakfast and free soya milk! wohoooooo~ thnx! haha =D
So many stupid things happened in between. As in joke lar.
Well, maybe one really stupid thing is that, CHINESE STUDIES STUDENTS ALWAYS DO NOT GET TO USE THE EQUIPMENT. Priority is always given to those angmoh potatoes!

*WATANABE.
eh, wait. I didn't use vulgarities. My jap teacher is call watanabe ok! HOR!
haha. whatever!

back to plaza to have lunch with mummyyyyyyyy at plaza!
Off to stock up snacks for ME!
Homed. nua nua nua-ing.
Somehow, I feel that today's travelling to school and travelling back to bp seems rather fast.
Because, I have met Nasrul at interchange (when he claimed that I looked CHEENA), and we talked non-stop on the way.
Then when going back, bumped onto soonleng at np bustop and we chatted on the way too.
the day just zoom past soooooo fast. OH MY. we're ageing rapidly.
WHAT THE HELL. C.R.A.P


No comments: