
All of us are broke now. Very very broke. The scholarship allowance isn't here yet! It's late for a week already!!! Fucking Chen Laoshi still has the cheek to ask our friend to: make use of this chance to lose weight when he got asked about the allowance. Fuck ah tiongs.
I spent my last bucks on hotpot and arcade yesterday already! BAHHHHHH.
We are soooo desperate for money (none of us was willing to withdraw from our international bank) so Francis, Jackim, Joycee and I went to get ice cream at 11.30pm, walked to the school bank and waited for 12am to check our accounts and STILL NO MONEY. T_T
It was soooo funny coz while we were waiting for 12am outside the bank, we kept drawing lots who should go and check the account coz we can't take the disappointment anymore. But we will always see some foreign students walking to the bank to check their accounts too. hahahahaha. So the conclusion is: everyone went home disappointed. Fuck cheena!
Anyways, Louise left for England today. For good. :( TT_TT
We had hotpot with her last night for dinner and Mario Cart at Arcade after. Mannnnnnnn, she's my only hua qiao friend now, who's gonna order the same dish that I wanted during hotpot? And who's gonna be lousier than me in Mario Cart?! T_T
Sent her off at the dorms this morning. I miss her soooooooooooooooooo much. My meimei..~ :(((
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment