Monday, June 28, 2010

I miss them.

Man, I've not been hanging out with them in so many days already. Damn exams!
I don't even have the time to sit down and chat with them when I pass by the dorms coz I'll be rushing to go for my exams. I feel so bad that I didn't make out any time for them. We stay in the same building (or the building next to each other) but we seemed so far~ :(

But they are still so sweet.

Joycee: Hey love, we going to nanmen to get food, you coming with us? you need anything?
Molly: I miss my part-time roomie
Francis: They missed you here in Venue, I told them that you were busy with exams and you're here with us spiritually while you are studying away. And we agreed to drink more on your behalf.

HAHAHA. They are such sweet assholes.

EXAMS GO AWAY!!!

Anyway, I've been trying to book tickets. I hope I can find cheap ones. The ones I found are all 1.4sgd. WTF. Its not even peak period yet.

xoxo (:

No comments: