HSK is on the 20th and everyone's mugging their hearts and lungs out. Our dorms is not like a dorms now. It's totally silent. No dorms parties, no drunkards yelling, no going out.
Francis and the other lucky ones who had unofficially graduated are partying and drinking their liver off now.Just as I was sitting infront of my laptop slamming my fingers on the keyboards angrily, trying to complete my essays..
B made me feel so much better. At least I have an awesome room with powerful AC. I should be contented. Everyone's busy with their academic at this point of time so no one's missing out any fun.Man, I was happy during this time for the last semester. Coz I know that I could enjoy the vacation with my friends when I'm over and done with assig and EOY. But this time is different.. Some of them gonna leave for good once EOY is over. *Cries OH MY MIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!* What am I gonna do when you go? TT_TT
xoxo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment