Hello all~ thanks for all the texts and messages. I'm in Wuhan now, safe and sound. Haha. And bigggggggggggggggg thank you for ah bel and chengyao who woke up early morning to give me a surprise but didn't make it, coz I already went into the departure gate.. Ahhhh really appreciate it!!!
Everything was going very smoothly until I hopped onto the cab. I got stucked in the traffic jam and the cabbie took me all over Wuhan to see if there's any road that wasn't that 'jammed'. The whole Wuhan road was jammed due to some accident, and it took me more than 2hours to reach my dorms and the cab fare costed fking 250rmb.
I came into my room and found out that there were mould everywhere on my furnitures and shoes and toilet bowl!
Apparently, Shanti and Joycee had been standing at the old dorms peeping into my room. The moment they saw the lights on, they knew that I was back and came knocking on my door to surprise me with Shanti's super delicious macaroni with cheese. The moment they entered my room, they were like: my gosh liwen, did u take a dump before you left and forgot to flush?
Yeah, that's how bad my room smelt. FKING MOULD! I can't even sleep in my room on the day I arrived.
Grammys and VOX were sooooo empty when we got there. Everyone left, I guess the crowd would come back when time pass by and more people meets more friends.. Anyway, crashed in Joycee's school and her room is fking awesome. With 2 double beds combined together in a single room!
Lisa baby got robbed while going back to ligong from huashi. The fking chinese guys who robbed her even cut her wrist that almost got to her main vein.
And it's good that huashi banned some students from coming into our dorms for visiting.
Ahhh, ok, Mac time. Life of a bum whoo!!!
2 comments:
kns la why you so eager to go through the departure gates...i nearly hopped onto a cab already lor!
haha..and eew mould.
boon, it says a lot about your lack of hygiene!
hahahaha, paiseh larrrrrrr. coz i dont wanna make my mum and all to wait too long at the airport mah =/
will make it up for u and chengyao, reallyyyyyyyyy!!!
and my room was sparkling clean before i left! coz i knw i'd be dead beat by the time i reach my dorms and wont have the energy to tidy up. And i think the whole building kena. bahhhhhh
Post a Comment