Sunday, September 26, 2010

When people in our Wuhan Family starts moving out...

Most of the students moved to other Universities to start their major, but they can still be found everywhere in HuaShi coz 1) The year 1 locals are still undergoing the military training thus lessons haven't started for them yet. 2) They find it hard to move to other universities coz 'HuaShi' is where they 'grew up' from.

We decided to visit Jackim at his school, we've been calling that school the 'countryside' coz it is in some ulu part of Wuhan and you can even see the trains passing by from the school. The school is fking hugeeeee it takes about an hour to walk from the international student dorms to the nearest school gate. It's either you buy a bike or bicycle there or you spend 2 hours walking just to and fro the school gate. Luckily we took a cab in that day, it was 5rmb difference from the gate to the dorms. Like seriously!!!
That's his room. It's pretty sweet. They have a private secluded balcony and free fridge! Except that it's a squatter toilet and there's no TV.. And his no life neighbour knocks on every door along the hallway to make us shut up.
Joycee and Jackim, one sweet and funny couple.
Who says you can never go full retard?

Anyway, Joycee has been my part-time roomie since I came back. It's either she sleeps over at mine, or Shanti and I go crash at her double-double bed.

Yeah, Joycee made me jump on her bed every morning I woke up while Shanti's washing up. Coz they say: it's either you cut down on food, or start exercising. So yeah, I enjoy jumping on her bed. It's springgggyyyyyy~ I'd prolly break my legs if I were to do that on my own bed. LOL

Ok, laters~ Dinner time! Shanti's cooking todayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ^^

No comments: