The past weeks had been rather tormenting.
Late nights, early mornings. On some midnights, you just wake up suddenly and stone despite being totally drained out by the assignment rush.
And right now, I'm not feeling good! Had been sneezing alot, must've caught a flu.
HAHAHA! After soooooooo many years, I'm sick again. Is it something I should celebrate?
The most worrying assignment podcast is finally over!
I'm so proud of my groupmates Edna and Maggie!! It's certainly a race with time. =)
Now now, we're only left with Chen Ying's 6000 words essay and Modern Lit Exam.
And, they will be flying off;we'll start our attachment. Argh.
Ironic feeling.
Liwen! It's the end of lessons at NgeeAnn already! Aren't you suppose to be over the moon!?
Anyway, yesterday was our last lesson with Liyi laoshi.
She's really a nice teacher! I'm sure we've all learnt alot from her during radio production. =)
Since its our last lesson with her, Cam-whore is a must!
I'm so proud of my groupmates Edna and Maggie!! It's certainly a race with time. =)
Now now, we're only left with Chen Ying's 6000 words essay and Modern Lit Exam.
And, they will be flying off;we'll start our attachment. Argh.
Ironic feeling.
Liwen! It's the end of lessons at NgeeAnn already! Aren't you suppose to be over the moon!?
Anyway, yesterday was our last lesson with Liyi laoshi.
She's really a nice teacher! I'm sure we've all learnt alot from her during radio production. =)
Since its our last lesson with her, Cam-whore is a must!
Everyone chionging podcast! And Edna the red riding hood. LOL

Maggie and I!!!
And I taught Yu Fung the art of opening your eyes. HAHAHA! he look so funny!
Alright, gotta go and finish up the big bowl of super tonic porridge mummy made for me!
And, its Chinese New Year Eve tomorrow!!!
GONG XI, GONG XI!!!
Huat ar~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment