Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!~

*Pops champange*
*SCREAM*

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! =)

The long anticipated Chinese New Year is finally here!!!!!! wohoo~~~~~
Always look forward to all the new year food, and we could all eat all we can!
And most importantly, we are going back to Malaysia!!! Although we often go back, the feeling is different.
I like snatching cookies and sofa seats with my cousins. I like catching up with my cousins. I like gambling with my cousins! I like doing things with my relatives lar! *big big grin*
This year's CNY at Malaysia was great! Everyone had fun =))
And my grandma is so funny!
As you know, I sleep alot. I'm always the 1st one to sleep among everybody there.
But on the 2nd night, it was very late and i was still wide awake. Coz there's this Cao Ge concert.
My grandma came downstairs and saw me still wide awake. Then she stared at me, then stare at the TV. then starred at me again. Then she said:
Grandma: Wah, now what time already still don't want to sleep? Got handsome guy then forget about sleeping already lar.
And followed by her bright laughter. LOL
My small cousin kept laughing after hearing that. *blush*
Alright, below are the pictures taken!
Note that all pics of my mum are taken with plant! Retro pose. HAHA.
My very sweet Malay Neighbour actually helped us decorate our lift! How nice~ =)






Reunion dinner at my house. (Father side)

Day 1,2,3 at Malaysia~ =)
This is my baby cousin! He's super super Ah Zhen. My cousin-in-law-to-be (I hope). She's a nice girl! =) Christina and Ah Zhen My mummy and Ah Zhen!Ah Zhen and her soon-to-be-mother-in-law =)Get married soon, pls! hahaha.

Christina and me !
Stephanie and me~
Ah mei jie jie and me~ =)
Handsome Nathan
Ah ni! She's very naughty and mischevious!
The noisy youngsters
And the noisy aunties. LOL
My big uncle! We all grew up listening to his singing! =)
Its gamble time!
The adults. (More expensive gamble)
My range of gamble.
My uncle awarded mi some money for helping him to win alot in 21points.
And I lose all the money he awarded me in no time.
Bro gave me RM$3 to try my luck..
And soon, all of them pok kai!
Coz, all the money goes to me. I totally understand "seize every chance" now. the miracle of RM$3. *blush*
When you get tired of these kiddy drinks
You are allowed to try something adult
And you will go mad immediately.

And I stayed overnight at this boy's (my small uncle's son) new house! Super luxury. wootz~
I'm very amused by this little playground in his play room!
I can't squeeze inside. This is all that I could do to satisfy my inner craving.
My very cool small uncle and his son! This boy really reminds us of grandpa..
They forced me to do this.
And suddenly, it became a Halloween party for steph and I.
It's Yu Sheng time!!!
The adults table.
The young ones.
Told you, the young ones. Can't blame the mess.
And the adults are always the ones to cover up all the mess we create. How nice =)
What I did right after my dinner after lao Yu Sheng.
Satisfied. I'm a happy girl! =)
Once again, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
It's the year of mouse!~!~! =)
HUAT AR~
Cheers!

No comments: