Stephanie needed one person to take over her friend for roadshow today, so I went to take over.
It was a great experience at Weld Road. And I was pretty shocked to see the promoters being rude to the customers. The customers were mainly banglas.
But the promoters are all very fun to be with.
And the banglas, I kinda find them pitiful. They left their homeland for better financial income, (although their pay is patheticly low for us) and all they wanted just now was to get their topup card so that they could call home.
But when they start to bargain and ask for more freebies, that's when the promoters flared. (not me, of coz!)
Well oh well. That's life. I hope everyone lives harmoniously! =)
Anyway! This job is super easy. Just sit down, write mobile number and wait to grow fat.
Did I mention that the dinner was some bento set? Luxury! But according to them, today is exceptional as they had been having chicken rice for the past few roadshows. LOL
Something funny happened just now.
We were all bored, so we started playing songs from the lappy.
Dealer: 这首是什么歌啊?很好听哦
Me: 无条件为你
Then a customer came
Customer: How much inside? (Referring to the Topup card)
Dealer: 无条件为你!
Customer: (Smiling)I don't know what you talking
We joked about it for quite a long time.
Dealer: Lucky he don't understand Chinese..
Then this very sarcastic guy went: 谁讲不懂?他都站在那里一直跟你笑咯!
hahaha. like wth lar. ok, nvm if you don't understand. It's just some internal joke. =)
Today, I learnt how to flip my water bottle and make it stand after it spin one round in the air!
*applause~*
And Christina drove us home after work! First time taking her car, and her skills are not bad. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment