The feeling over there is so unrealistic. It's just like a dream. It's like, they are not going to fly at all.
You know, I almost succeeded. But once I saw Edna at the departure hall, everything turned upside down. She smiled at me, and that's when I totally gave up. I can't see her for 5 freaking months! I guess I'm too used to her companion already. If I have a little more money, I don't mind breaking her bond and pay for her penalty. If I have the MONEY. =(
I really really hope time passes quickly. I end my attachment, they fly back, I fly to China, I fly back. We graduate.
I guess we all gotta admit that this is just the parts and parcels of growing up. It's also a great opportunity to test how solid our friendship is. =)
I don't know how long will I take to adapt to this lar. Hope it doesn't take too long.
I will seriously, really, definitely gonna miss these three evil girls who chose to leave me alone in Singapore. Take great care, girls! And of course, same goes to all my friends over at China as well! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment