Friday, August 14, 2009

My Precious.

I would definitely love it if you will be there with me. We could share the same bed again, in a different environment. I love cuddling you to sleep.
I am not sure about the sunset, but I am sure that we could enjoy every sunrise together.
They are laughing at how stupid I am. They think that I am not being practical. But I want you.
I have tried leading a life without you for months, and the feeling is unbearable.
Nobody supports my decision.
I don't care if my mummy screams at me, I don't care how my friends laugh at me.
But still, I'm gonna do twists and turns at you and try my best to fit you into my luggage.
Oh, I don't want to have a long distance relationship with you again, my beloved bolster...

xoxo (:

No comments: