Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tired tired!

I almost died of exhaustion these few days! So busy!

I don't like it when I have to go through the same physical examination all over again. Especially ECG!!!

Next challenging thing is that I need to apply for visa by myself. It's my second attempt to do this, hope it won't be another wasted trip! Hello, waking up freaking early to queue up is not really fun. Other than that, everything's settled. I think.

Oh yar, I still have to pack my luggage. And I'm getting quite excited these days too, coz' I keep imagining hanging out and drinking ourselves silly with YeeLin the bitch. I know you read this, don't think I will let you off after drinking just a mouth or two of Soju ok! :))

But of course, I'm going to study hard. Really very hard. I want to learn as much as I can. We all have dreams to fulfil, don't we? :)

xoxo (:

No comments: