Finally decided to start packing my luggage and I realized that there are toooooooo many things I wanna bring along!
Mummy was looking at the way I pack my luggage and her nonsenses began again.
Mummy: That time you went for 5 months the luggage allowance was just nice for you. After that you came back with 30kg luggage and how many cartons did you shipped back? Like at least 3 cartons, about 15kg each?
Me: Yar. But this time I'm going for a longer time not 5 months leh, can't be helped coz I have so many things I want to bring along!!
Mummy: (Stare at my bolster) Actually some of the things you can get over there right? And some of the things you can choose to bring or not.
Me: .............
Mummy: Ok, you're going for two years. So when you come back, how many cartons will you ship back? That time one semester 3 cartons. Now you're going for four semesters, so you're coming back with 12 cartons lar? (Starts her scary laughter)
Me: .............
My bolster doesn't weigh much!!!
Ok, back to my own stuffs! Goodnights~
xoxo (:
No comments:
Post a Comment