Saturday, May 15, 2010

Die also want to party.

Brandy and Tequila with Mia, Molly, Joycee and Lisa in dorms.
They went up to 10th floor to join Crystal and gang for Circle of Death while I went back to nap.
Grammys with them when I woke up. I seriously don't know how I got changed so quickly.

Crystal: Ok, today all ladies wear dress!

I was still damn sleepy~ Molly had to come to my room and choose a dress for me to wear. HAHAHA.

Crystal and B came knocking on my door

Crystal: LIWEN LIWEN LIWEN
B: Look at her, she is still painting her face.
*I rush rush rush, B nag nag nag*
B: Girl, I only take 2 minutes to shower and the boys are outside shouting: quick quick quick
*rush rush rush*
B: ok, ready, good. Oh wait, *look at all my shoes* and now she has to choose her shoes. Wear the black one.
Crystal: *looked at me, looked at the shoes* hmm, yes, black one.

It took me just 7 minutes. Don't play play, I was from NPCC ok. Changing parade is nothing. HAHAHAHAHA :p

Grammys was AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy love Crystal when she is drunk. She kept telling me: my last few days in China. I really long time not like this, I am fucking happy LIWEN~~~

Awwwwww, kikukikukiku~

xoxo :)

No comments: