Only putting up a few pics that people would approve of.
I really love her room coz she has everything and her room is so cozy. Fridge, Oven, and she never runs out of ALCOHOL supply ;P

Sabrina, our DJ of the night.
Joycee, our bartender for the night coz she was on medication and can't drink :(
Crystal! I love her craziness. HAHAHAH
While the party was rolling, she stopped us from dancing and dragged us to the window. Because she spotted the dorms hottest guy and made us shout for him in Russian. HAHAHAH.

I was still on drinking probational period at that time. Mia walked pass Molly's room and I stupidly ran up to her and she caught me. TT_TT
It was supposed to be a Ladies Night. But B and boys saw us partying away from the next dorms and came up to join us with cartons of beers.






And when everyone got high, our DJ decided to ditch her job.



Molly's gone gone gone gone gone~

YAY to us! ;)
Dorms party night was indeed kinda fun.BUT.
Last Friday's night was awesomer. PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!! ;)
I WANT CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYY PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!
xoxo <:P
2 comments:
bel here...
ah ah ah ah ah!
i miss our drinking parties in my dorm back in 2008/9!
and
i miss you too!
ahhh, yes! i still look through all the pics every now and then :P
wo ye miss ni lar >_<
Post a Comment