It's Dad's Birthday today. I went over to Suzhou over the weekends so that I could celebrate his birthday with him.
I really really like the environment there coz it was all Singaporean. The condominium that my dad lives in is exactly the kind of condos we can find back home. And the shopping centers around us are similar to sg's malls too! WAHHHHHH. So homely.
The first thing that he brought me to after I reached was to his company. We were suppose to just tour around the place but his workers ended up bugging him for hoursssss about work. pffffffffff.



We had Singapore fooooooooooooooooooood



Everyone there were talking in Singlish! Lar Lor Leh Hor Wah Lau blahblahblah! AHHH
And this hugeeeeeeeeeee shopping mall reminds me of Vivo City sooo much ;(




Next, my dad took to me watch this pretty fountain that reminds me of Sentosa!!! WAHHHH



I really love my dad's apartment. Really leh!!! Like Singapore. Really really really~The whole condo is so singapore-y.






We could've played golf if I stayed longer..

On the way to have Nasi Lemakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk for bfast! Ahhhhh, it was never a problem to have Nasi Lemak in the morning back home. N-E-V-E-R.


Anyway, even the traffic there is like home! Hey, we use seat belts! And we signal and all. And, we don't honk every 10m.
NASI LEMAK!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I had 2 nasi lemaks for bfast. HAHAHAH.


Being a very great friend, I bought Subway and Donuts (and curry pok!!! for myself only. LOL) back to Wuhan and share with my friends. Coz they deserve it, really :))
I hope we can find all these goodies in Wuhan. @_@


The moment I reached the dorms, I texted everyone:
Subway and donuts from Suzhou, come to 334 NOW!!! and most of them showed up within 5 minutes. :P

HAPY BIRHTDAY, DADDY, MY HERO! :))
I love you~ <3
xoxo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment