Sunday, May 09, 2010

Spinning and Spinning.

One thing that I hate the most is the clubbing aftermath..

.H.A.N.G.O.V.E.R.

We had no plans on Friday night, so Molly, Mia, Louise and I decided to just chill at the bar outside our dorms. But the session ended up with more girls joining in and it became a real girls night. Who says girls can't play games and gan bei without boys around. Had a pretty alright time with them.

*Points at drunkass Mia and laugh* :P

Grammys with them after our bar session.

Spent most of Saturday recuperating from Friday night. We really made up our minds to not to go out and to just chill at the bar. But we end up in a club at Hankou because Crystal said there was some French DJ or something. French DJ = pfffffffffffffffffffffff -_- music. HAHAH.

It's been a pretty xiong weekend and I really spent my whole day in bed rotting. My head hurts. TT_TT

Ahhh, it's Monday tomorrow!!!

xoxo :)

No comments: