Hellooooooooo!


First thing first, I would like to thank all of you who've wished me happy birthday.
It's really heart-warming. =)
Had CCA orientation. But didn't really have the chance to look at the future sec 1s. For all I know, they looked really short and cute!!! =D
Left Fajar earlier, coz wanna cut cake with my family first. Before I left Fajar, the cadets found out that it was my birthday and they sang birthday song to me. =D They looked so funny when alot of them were carrying alot of logistics. Then they quickly put them down and sing me the song. haha. thanks alot! =)
Celebrated my birthday with my younger brother. Our birthdays is just one day away! So, today is his 15th birthday! happy birthday my dear! =D
After that met the Fajar CIs at plaza mac to chill out. And then met up with my cliques after the CIs went home.
Thanks honey for the stamps. That's really sweet! =)
Thanks Bok and Jolyn for the balloon. Because of it, I had to walk home from plaza. HAHA.
Thanks dc and frances for the big jar of M&Ms! The colours could brighten up my whole day!
Thanks Chew hua for the water bottle! It's only 500ml! So I can bring it to school without hassle. And I can drink lesser plain water!!! =D
Last but not least, a very big big Thank You to my whole family to refurnish my whole room! It's really really really nice and I love it ALOT! =))
Happy Birthday to Chen Huiting and Ng Pei Jun too! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment