Don't scold me. Don't nag at me. Don't stare at me!
I... I..... I...........
Went Kbox again ytd!
Courtesy of Jolyn. =)
Met her after the CI meeting.
But we got a super duper small room luh.
Like if you stand up and sing, you could just knock onto the table even if you make a slightest movement while singing.
How cosy hur.
But the both of us still shivered like we're undergoing cold turkey. Brrr...
And I just came back from market with my family!
Had a fabulous breakfast, and off we went to shop for CNY! =)
I like all the yelling and shouting of "come, come, cheap cheap sell!" feeling. HAHA.
And it was so crowded that I sweated like pig after walking for only 10minutes! Grrr...
Anyway, main point is that, bro says he's gonna bring me to sing K! *grin*
I didn't neglect my studies HOR!
No comments:
Post a Comment