I'm very disgusted!
I've finally experienced what people always meant by " the more you explain, the more complicating things will get ".
But do I have to allow myself to turn a deaf ear to things going on around?
You know best that I don't like to do things that are against my conscience.
You know how much courage does it take to initiate to talk things out?
And you think it's very funny to spread it to the whole world while I'm the last person to find out about it?
Please lar. I'm sick and tired of giving in already! I don't see why do I always have to be the one to compromise!
Please do some self reflection how many times you've been treating me like an idiot already!
Stop acting like you're oh-so-great, and then behaving like another person at the other side of Singapore!
Give and take, give and take. Yar right! BULLSHIT!
So who's going to give in to me!?
No comments:
Post a Comment