Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wohoo~

I've found a new love!
This love has been developed since I was very young.
Finally! After so long. And my parents approved of it too! They didn't nag at me!
I'll show all my love and compassion. I know sometimes I'm such a retard, but I won't give up on it! NO,NO,NO! =)

happy happy~ hees.

And few days ago in school, some of my class peeps celebrated my bday with me!
We were having our presentation discussion. As you know, I like to look at something and stone. Then Huiqi scolded me for stoning (I was staring towards her direction). *Can you feel my heartache? Huiqi scolded me! =( ). Then the next thing i knew was, a cake was placed infront of me! wehehehe!

According to Huiqi, she was trying very hard to take out the cake from her bag to surprise me but i kept staring at her direction. So she had to scold me to make me look at the other direction! hahaha.

Many many thanks for those who celebrated my birthday! hehehe.
And thanks nana darling for the coloured pens! heeeeeeees!
And I think we really have telepathy. The moment I touched the gift, I already knew what's inside! You must be my long-lost relative lar! =D
She just can't take it that my hands are small enough to squeeze into this small pouch! HAHAHAH! =)

No comments: