I helped out HMS for open house today! =)
No, I'm not crazy. And it's not that I've got nothing better to do.
Just feel that It's the last sem we're spending at NgeeAnn already, and I've contributed too little.
On top of that, LKF treats us so well. How can I ignore the SOS?!
Haha.
Although I've got programs planned for today already, I find that it's better for me to help out instead of giving stupid excuses.
I'm glad that I went! Coz it totally rocks!
The yummy donuts from the goodie bags were my source of motivation. HAHAHA.
Have to thank Cindy's very on bf for the goodie bag. And not to forget, thanks YongSheng to spur up my kiasu-ness eh!
Dinned at alumni with some CHS peeps after the open house.
Talk about eating. I think eating at least 4 meals a day has become my habit.
4 Full meal! (Which excludes my snacks, high tea, etc).
Please please please!!! Stop me from eating sooooooo much ok!
My day was well spent.
Although I had lesser time to spend with my new love.
But oh well... I'll buck up! hees!
And now, I've to have another round of dinner.
Forgot to tell mummy not to cook my dinner. (Which doesnt make any difference; she'll just cook anyway. )
ARGH! *slap my stomach*
No comments:
Post a Comment