Saturday, June 28, 2008

Annual Camp.

Command Post.

Bunk

Cadets
CIs at work
Sorry, we don't eat maggie mee anymore.
What happens when CIs get too stressed up with the campfire structureCAMPFIRE!!!

Behind the scene...
What happens in NPCC Room when we do mass changing.
I've got motherly love. Be grateful I'm your senior...Coz' all my senior care is about himself. :(
Hahaha. Got lar, he helped me rub my 2 orcheys!
Happy POP, Robin! Old old bird already! (:


I must really say.. CIs from 10th batch NCOs are really not horny.
Nono, you didn't see Suhaili squeezing his breast
You never see Nasrul and Jerry doing something dirty with the spars.
You never see Adi wanna poke Iskandar's ass!

HAHAHA. Ok, they are really cute juniors. The above pictures are just results of faulty angles.
They are pure and innocent little gentlemen ((:


Without them, Fajar NPCC won't be so fun. ((:

No comments: