Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Vainpot.

Was discussing this random topic yesterday with TT.

TT: You know I very fed up lor, as if I MUST be their photographer for every outing. EVRY!!!

Me: Haha, ask them switch roles once in awhile lar.

TT: They will try to push the topic away one. You never encounter this before meh?

Me: Got lar, but I prefer to take photos for them mah. But I will still ask them to help me take also lar.

TT: Then when you ask them to help, they will just help?

Me: Some will help lar. Some will give a straight no. HAHAHA.

TT: Then what you usually do?

Me: Scold vulgarities lor. LOL!

TT: hahaha! I should try that too leh!

Me: Nono, it's useless. Coz after I scold, they will still refuse to help. Then we will all start laughing. LOL!

I didn't know taking picture could actually cause unhappiness.
Dear TT, stop complaining lar. Friends have to give and take.
OMG! I sound so mature now! HAHAHAH.

Ok, that's super random.
Yeah! I'm off for Kiwi tasting event now!

Miss mi! (:

No comments: