As expected, my predictions came true, just that I've been keeping them to myself.
Thanks for believing;
Thanks for listening;
Thanks for being manipulated;
by all his craps!
I've always thought you're a person with high IQ and EQ, but you've proven me wrong. I'm doubting your judgement ability.
You know what his motive is.
You mentioned that you will only take his words with a pinch of salt.
But no, you took his words with a whole sea of salt!
This is not the first time, not the second time, but the third time.
Thanks for betraying my faith on you.
Thanks for proving me that I'm a fool.
Thanks for showing me what you really are.
Thanks for letting me go;
Thanks for letting me to let you go.
I need lots of Cadburry
I need lots of Oreo Chocolate
I need lots of Taohuay
I need lots of McGriddles
Just to stay happy..
No comments:
Post a Comment